Thursday, May 22, 2014

Goodbye East

Dear East Elementary,

I want to say goodbye because I will now move on to Goddard. I wish all the teachers here good luck on their days and the students to to to get a BUG award and have good grades in school. 5th grade was pretty fun because sometimes Mr.Moore will tell jokes and we would all laugh. Mrs.V was pretty nice to because she bought us Ice cream and and gave us some and we had a mini party with Mr.Moore too. I say good bye to Mrs.Card Because she was very helpful and respectful to all the students. Mrs.Bailey to because she told us how to be respectful and not to bully other people. All the other teachers were helpful and kind to us so again I'd like to say goodbye and have a great summer to the students and the teachers. Also, thank you for helping us learn a lot about lots of stuff and helped us learn different games outside thanks to Mrs.Oliver and Mrs.Anderson for Recces duty. If you guys want see some of my work then here is a link for you, https://docs.google.com/a/lpsk12.org/document/d/1XM7lZ7tWpHi7mJdUOn6zwLRCodTtYbFvq3hExJbwKMM/edit  and the blog to, https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6587546639054744868#editor/target=post;postID=911305968662386317;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=6;src=postname and these are some links to see my work if you want to and again goodbye east. I will miss all the students and all the teachers and all what they have done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment